Who we are
We are a training, coaching and consultancy business, providing training, consultancy and 1-1 coaching services.
What data do we hold about you?
We hold you name and email address. If you have bought a product or service from us or contacted us directly we may also hold your phone number and postal address.
Why do we store this information?
We store this data to process updates relating to the training, consultancy and coaching services we provide, and to comply with tax requirements.
How did we collect your data?
- We collected your name and email either online or you provided it directly to us, face to face or via other media (e.g. email, social media, phone)
- We added you to our mailing list with your permission/consent
- You subscribed to one of our mailing lists
How do we store your data?
- We store your data using data storage systems such as MailChimp – an online mailing list service which complies with all world-wide Data Privacy laws, including GDPR (General Data Protection Regulations).
- We use Facebook, Linkedin and other social media platforms.
- We use spreadsheets and word processor files to record attendance at programmes and for ease of contact for sending updates on the events we are hosting and services we offer.
Ways we may use your data:
- To send you email updates on our products, services and events
- To share ‘newsletters’ that may be relevant or of interest.
- We may also invite you to join our Facebook groups.
- To contact you personally to support you in the use of our products and services.
- To calculate revenue for tax and monitoring purposes.
- We do not share your data with any other parties or third parties, unless where your express consent has been given, for example when a training or coaching session is in collaboration with another practitioner.
- Emails may come from @lmassociates.co.uk or @lesleymcdonald.co.uk
How you can update your data
You can update your personal details using the link in emails sent from Mailchimp or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org).
How you can delete your data
You can completely delete your data at any time, either by using the UNSUBSCRIBE link in emails sent from Mailchimp or by emailing email@example.com
Security of Data
Data we keep is stored with GDPR compliant organisations / providers, including Mailchimp for mailing lists, Trello for workflow and Wordpress for website hosting. We also use spreadsheets and word processor files which are kept securely on password protected systems.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
Changes to this policy
Visitors to our website
We use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to gather statistical information, such as visitor numbers to the various parts of the site. This information is processed in ways that maintain the anonymity of the visitor. We do not make, and nor allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website. We are transparent when we collect personal information and explain what we intend to do with it.
Access to collected information
You have the right to request a copy of personal data that we keep about you, to have any inaccurate information about you corrected, to have your data deleted or to ask us to stop using your data. If you wish to make such a request or you are concerned that any of the information we possess about you is incorrect, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, If you are still not satisfied, you’re entitled to report a concern to the ICO.
Owner and Data Controller
Lesley McDonald, 51 Falcon Avenue, Edinburgh, EH10 4AN. Email: email@example.com
If you have questions, comments or complaints about the handling, processing or protection of your personal data, contact Lesley at firstname.lastname@example.org. You also have the right to complain to the ICO if you think there is a problem.